ABOUT , Victoria Theatre
The Victoria Theatre has been entertaining residents of Tioga County and beyond since the early 1900′s. A 2010 restoration brought this historic theater back to life and ready to entertain.
In spring of 2014 digital projection and sound installation brought the Victoria up to the modern era of the movie industry.
The Victoria in 1933.
A newspaper photo annoucing the 1965 renovation inside..
The Theatre was subleased for a few months in 1976. It was named the St James Theater during that time frame.
How most people remember the theatre - sat shuttered and unused for 35 years! Everyone wondered what it would look like inside.
Photos from after the restoration...